The number one priority at Hurree is ensuring our user information and data are secure. Therefore we employ industry-approved authentication protocols, OAuth 2.0 and API keys, to ensure the safety and confidentiality of your information.
OAuth 2.0 is a trusted authorisation framework that safeguards your data by:
- User Consent: You have control over granting access to your data, reviewing and authorising specific permissions.
- Limited Access Tokens: Access tokens have restricted scopes and expire, limiting access to your data.
- Trusted Authorisation Servers: We partner with reputable servers that prioritise data integrity and confidentiality.
Note: If you've ever signed in to a website or app using your Google or Facebook account, you've used OAuth2.
API keys provide an extra layer of security by:
- Authentication and Authorisation: Only authorised applications with valid API keys can interact with our APIs.
- Controlled Access: Each API key is associated with specific permissions, ensuring data access is limited and controlled.
- Revocation and Rotation: We regularly review and update security measures. As the authenticator, you have control over revoking your API Key.
As well as this, all of the data contained within Hurre is encrypted, in transit and at rest, with maximum levels of security. If you would like to read more about our data security you can find more information here.
Rest assured, we continuously monitor and enhance our security practices to safeguard your data from unauthorised access or misuse.
If you have any questions or queries regarding the safety of your information, please send an email to Support@hurree.co.
Please sign in to leave a comment.