Connectors are the tools from which you collect the specific datapoints you want to display within a widget. As long as you have an account with the tool you want to connect with, then you will be able to sync this data into Hurree.
- Once logged in, navigate to the Connectors tab which can be found on the bottom left-hand side panel of your platform.
- Click the connect icon on the SendGrid Connector card.
A SendGrid pop-up will appear, requiring you to input your API Key.
- To find this API Key you will need to log in to your SendGrid account.
- In the left navigation, click Settings > API Keys.
- If you don't have any existing API Keys, create a new one by clicking Create API Key.
- Enter an API Key Name and select a level of Permission.
- Click Create and View and copy your API Key.
- Copy and paste this API Key into Hurree and click Connect.
- Your SendGrid account should now be successfully connected to your Hurree platform.
- Once connected you can click away the SendGrid connector pop-up. You will see the connect icon has changed to a gear icon.