Connectors are the tools from which you collect the specific datapoints you want to display within a widget. As long as you have an account with the tool you want to connect with, then you will be able to sync this data into Hurree.
- Once logged in, navigate to the +Add Widget button which can be found in the top right-hand corner of your dashboard. On the next screen, you will see a full list of the connectors available within Hurree.
- Click the connect icon on the Wise Connector card.
A Wise pop-up will appear, requiring you to input your API Key.
- To find this API Key you will need to log in to your Wise account.
- Once Logged in to your Wise Account navigate towards your Profile Settings in the top right-hand corner.
- Once in your settings tab click the dropdown titled API tokens.
- For Hurree you will need to create a new API Token which you can do through the Add new token button.
- In order to create a new token you just need to give it a name and ensure you select read-only.
- After you have created your new token, return to the API Token section and copy the key you have just created.
- Navigate back to Hurree and paste this code into the Wise API Key pop-up and click Connect.
- Your Wise account should now be successfully connected to your Hurree platform.
Nb. If you want to disconnect a connector from your Hurree account you can do so within the connector tab in your account settings.