Connectors are the tools from which you collect the specific datapoints you want to display within a widget. As long as you have an account with the tool you want to connect with, then you will be able to sync this data into Hurree.
- Once logged in, navigate to the +Add Widget button which can be found in the top right-hand corner of your dashboard. On the next screen, you will see a full list of the connectors available within Hurree.
- Click the connect icon on the Active Campaign Connector card.
An Active Campaign pop-up will appear, requiring you to input your API Key and API URL.
- To find this API Key you will need to log in to your Active Campaign account.
- Once logged in to your account navigate towards your Profile Settings in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Within this tab click Developer which will bring you to a page showing your API access.
- Copy both the API Key and URL and paste these into Hurree. Then click Connect.
- Your Active Campaign account should now be successfully connected to your Hurree platform.
Nb. If you want to disconnect a connector from your Hurree account you can do so within the connector tab in your account settings.