Connectors are the tools from which you collect the specific datapoints you want to display within a widget. As long as you have an account with the tool you want to connect with, then you will be able to sync this data into Hurree.
- Once logged in, navigate to the Connectors tab which can be found on the bottom left-hand side panel of your platform.
- Click connect now on the Mailchimp Connector card.
- A Connector pop-up will appear for the Mailchimp connector. Click Connect at the bottom of the pop-up and follow the steps required to sync your account.
- Once you have clicked connect you will be transported to Mailchimp, where you will be directed to log in and approve the connection.
- Once connected you will see that the Mailchimp card has now changed from connect now to manage.
Please sign in to leave a comment.