Connectors are the tools from which you collect the specific datapoints you want to display within a widget. As long as you have an account with the tool you want to connect with, then you will be able to sync this data into Hurree.
- Once logged in, navigate to the Connectors tab which can be found on the bottom left-hand side panel of your platform.
- Click the connect icon on the Google Search Console card.
- A Connector pop-up will appear for the Google Search Console connector. Click Connect at the bottom of the pop-up and follow the steps required to sync your account.
- Once you have clicked connect you will be transported to a Google Authentication screen, where you will be directed to log in and approve the connection.
- Once connected you can click away from the Google Search Console connector pop-up. You will see the connect icon has changed to a gear icon.
Note: Unfortunately due to internal Google limitations any data you pull from Search Console to Hurree will be 2-3 days out of Sync. You can find more information about this issue here or if you have any questions you can contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.