Connectors are the tools from which you collect the specific datapoints you want to display within a widget. As long as you have an account with the tool you want to connect with, then you will be able to sync this data into Hurree.
- Once logged in, navigate to the Connectors tab which can be found on the bottom left-hand side panel of your platform.
- Click the connector icon on the ProfitWell Connector card.
A ProfitWell pop-up will appear, requiring you to input your Private API Key.
- To find your Private API Key you must log in to your ProfitWell Account. On the left-hand side panel, you will see a gear icon titled Settings. Within this tab, you must click on the option titled Integrations.
- Within your Integrations, you will see two tabs along the top of the page, Integrations and API Keys/Dev Kit. Click API Keys.
- With API Keys you will see both your Private and Public API Key for your ProfitWell Account. Copy your Private API Key, paste this into Hurree and click Connect.
- Once connected you will see that the Google Search Console card has now changed from Connect to Disconnect.