Connectors are the tools from which you collect the specific datapoints you want to display within a widget. As long as you have an account with the tool you want to connect with, then you will be able to sync this data into Hurree.
Once logged in, there are two ways you can add a connector to your account.
Through the + Add Widget Button
- Navigate to the +Add Widget button which can be found in the top right-hand corner of your dashboard. On the next screen, you will see a full list of the connectors available within Hurree.
Once on this page simply click the connect icon on the connector card you wish to add.
A Connector pop-up will appear for the chosen connector. Click Connect at the bottom of the pop-up and follow the steps required to sync your account.
The account linked to the chosen connector should now be successfully connected to your Hurree platform.
Through the Connectors Tab in your Account Settings
- You can also connect connectors through your Connectors Tab which can be found within your Account Settings.
- Navigate to your Profile Logo in the bottom left-hand corner of your dashboard
- Here you will see four tabs along the top of your screen, click Connectors
- Within this Connectors Tab, you will see a full list of the connectors available within Hurree.
- You can connect any tool you want here exactly the same way as you would when on the + Add Widget screen (shown above).
- Although connecting connectors is the same for both these methods you can only disconnect connectors through the connectors tab in your account settings.
Please note: The account verification for some of our connectors can differ from the above due to specific API keys.