If you no longer require the data from a certain connector to sync into your Hurree account, then you can disconnect this at any time.
Please note: Disconnecting a connector will permanently disable any widgets you currently have displayed on dashboards linked to this connector. You will then have to delete the widget from your dashboard.
- Navigate to the connectors tab on the bottom left-hand side panel of your platform.
- Click Manage on the connector you want to disconnect.
- An information pop up with appear for that connector.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Click the Uninstall Integration button.
- This connector will now be disconnected from your Hurree dashboard and all widgets associated with this connector will appear static with a message that the connector has been disconnected.
- You can re-add this connector again at any time through the same connector tab. Any disabled widgets from the previously deleted connector that are still displayed on your dashboard will be re-enabled. Find more information in our article here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.