Yes, provided the account you use to login to a connector in Hurree also has access to the account from which you want to pull data from. This means you can use Hurree to create multiple dashboards and add widgets to display data from across multiple accounts or clients.
You will be asked to select the account at the entity level when creating a widget:
- Click Add Widget from your dashboard
- Choose your connector
- Choose the datapoint you want to display
- At this point, you will be able to select the specific account from which you want to collect data from
- Continue with your widget set up and click Finish
- Your new widget will appear on your dashboard with the name of the account visible
Please note: This is not possible with all of our connectors for example HubSpot or Stipe.