Connectors are the tools from which you collect the specific datapoints you want to display within a widget. As long as you have an account with the tool you want to connect with, then you will be able to sync this data into Hurree.
- Once logged in, navigate to the Connectors tab which can be found on the bottom left-hand side panel of your platform.
- Click connect now on the Klavyio Connector card.
- A Connector pop-up will appear for the Klavyio connector. To connect your account with Hurree you will need to input your Klavyio API key.
- Your Klavyio API key can be easily found within your Klavyio Account. Simply log in to your account and navigate towards the Settings tab in the bottom left-hand corner.
- Once in your Account Settings you will see a number of tabs along the top of your screen. Click API Keys.
- Once in your API Keys tab you will see the Private API Key for your business. Copy this code and paste it into the Hurree Klavyio Connector pop-up seen previously and click connect.
- Once connected you will see that the Klavyio card has now changed from connect now to manage.
Note: To connect your Klavyio account with Hurree you need to input your Private API key, not the Public Key also visible in your Account Settings. If you do not yet have a Private API Key, you can instantly generate one through the Create Private API Key also present within your Account Settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.