Connectors are the tools from which you collect the specific datapoints you want to display within a widget. As long as you have an account with the tool you want to connect with, then you will be able to sync this data into Hurree.
- Once logged in, navigate to the +Add Widget button which can be found in the top right-hand corner of your dashboard. On the next screen, you will see a full list of the connectors available within Hurree.
- Click the connect icon on the WooCommerce card.
- A Connector pop-up will appear for the WooCommerce connector. You will need to fill out the three details below that can be found on your WooCommerce site.
- Type in your WooCommerce store URL into Google and log in.
- Go to WooCommerce in the left side menu on your website and select Settings.
- Select Advanced from the Settings menu and click on Rest API button.
- Press Add key button.
- Add Description, select the Read permission for the key and click Generate API key.
- Copy the Consumer key and Consumer secret provided and paste these into Hurree along with your Website URL, then click connect
- Your Active Campaign account should now be successfully connected to your Hurree platform.
Nb. If you want to disconnect a connector from your Hurree account you can do so within the connector tab in your account settings.