Hurree is designed to streamline the process of tracking and displaying data, both for individuals and teams. Therefore you can effortlessly add an unlimited number of users to your dashboard so everyone in your team has full visibility and can monitor performance.
- On your dashboard click view profile to open your account settings.
- Click on the Team Members tab along the top of the screen - this is where you can manage all external users on your account.
- To add a user, click + Add User.
- You will be required to input your new user's email address to send them an invite.
- At this stage, you will also need to choose whether the new user will be a Team Member or Admin.
- Once you have added the user's email and chosen their permission level click Send Invite.
- The invited user will receive an email notifying them that they have been invited to your Hurree board.
- The invited user will appear in your list of users as Pending until they accept the invite included within the email.
- Once accepted, the pending tag will disappear and the new user will now be able to access your Hurree account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.