Connectors are the tools from which you collect the specific datapoints you want to display within a widget. As long as you have an account with the tool you want to connect with, then you will be able to sync this data into Hurree.
- Once logged in, navigate to the +Add Widget button which can be found in the top right-hand corner of your dashboard. On the next screen, you will see a full list of the connectors available within Hurree.
- Click the connect icon on the Wista Connector card.
- A Wista pop-up will appear, requiring you to input your API Key.
- To find this API Key you will need to log in to your Wista account.
- Once logged in navigate to the top right-hand corner and click account. This will open a dropdown, within this dropdown click settings.
- Once in your settings click API Settings along the left-hand side panel.
- In this tab, you will find your current API tokens. To connect to Hurree you will need to create a new token which you can do through the New Token button in the top right.
- Simply name your token, tick read all data and create your token.
- Once created, copy the password for your API Token, paste this into Hurree and click connect.
- Your Wistia account should now be successfully connected to your Hurree platform.
Nb. If you want to disconnect a connector from your Hurree account you can do so within the connector tab in your account settings.