A widget is a key component of every dashboard. They are what will contain your most meaningful KPIs and metrics.
- On your Dashboard click the + Add Widget button.
- Select the desired connector from which you want to display data.
- Next, choose how you would like to view your data i.e number, line chart etc and click Next. which datapoint you would like to show on the widget and hit the Next button.
- After you have chosen your visualisation, you will be presented with a selection of datapoints that are compatible with this. At this stage you can select one of multiple datapoints as long as they are in the same category.
- After, you will need to select the entity from which you would like to collect the data.
- Finally, you will reach the widget configuration screen where you can make any edits to your widget (note: these can be changed once on the dashboard). In the screenshot below you can see the specific changes you can make to your widget. This may vary depending on the visualisation type or the datapoint you've chosen.
- At this stage, you can also add additional widgets at the same time.
- Select Finish when complete. Your new widget(s) will now be added to your dashboard.
- This data will be automatically updated four times on a daily basis.
➡ Visit the Hurree Glossary for detailed explanations of our most regularly used terms.