We want to make it as quick and as easy as possible to build brilliant dashboards using Hurree. Therefore, when adding your widgets you will have several opportunities to add multiple widgets at once.
- Choose Add Widget.
- Select the connector you want associated with this widget.
- At the stage of choosing a datapoint you can select all or multiple widgets from the same category to add at the same time.
- Continue with widget set up.
- When you reach this stage of widget configuration, you will also have the option to add multiple related widgets.
- If you would like to add more simply select any or all of the other related widgets you’d like to add.
- Click Finish.
- All the selected widgets will appear on your board.
When adding multiple widgets at once, they will follow the same configuration and so will be from the same entity (if required) and date range.
Please note: The performance indicator and format function will not be available at this configuration stage. However, if you want to change the date or add a performance indicator for any specific datapoint, you can go back and do so by hovering over the desired widget you wish to amend and clicking the edit option.