In certain circumstances, some users experience difficulty connecting their Hurree account with Google Analytics and Google Ads. This is usually due to a prior connection with the same Google Account, whether from a previous trial or a cancelled subscription.
Luckily, this is a simple fix and requires you to make minor updates to your Google preferences.
- First, you will have to disconnect any and all Google-related connectors i.e. search console and ads before following the next steps.
- Once you have disconnected your tools navigate towards your Google Account Preferences through Manage your Google Account. You will find this by clicking your icon (i.e initial or image) in the top right-hand corner of your Google homepage.
- Here you will see a tab in the left-hand corner titled Data & Privacy, click here.
- Once in this tab, scroll to the bottom of the page to find a section titled Data from apps and services you use.
- Click Third-party apps with account access.
- You will see Hurree Analytics in this section due to your previous connection. In order to resolve the issue click on Hurree Analytics and Remove Access.
- Return to your Hurree account, navigate the connectors page, and re-connect Google Analytics. Google will be able to reauthenticate the access between Hurree and Google Services, enabling you to make the connection.
- Both your Google Analytics and Google Ads should now connect successfully enabling you to add widgets to your dashboards using your Google data.
Note: If you are still experiencing issues please reach out to a member of our support team via email@example.com.