Using Hurree you can display and track the most valuable insights from your Instagram account.
The process of connecting your Instagram account to Hurree should be effortless, but on the off chance that you are experiencing issues, we have highlighted several ways you can check and update your connection.
Please note: In order to connect your Instagram account with Hurree you must ensure
that the same Instagram account is connected with Facebook.
Checking through Instagram
- Open the Instagram App.
- Go to your profile, click the 3 lines in the top right and go into your Settings.
- Scroll down until you see Meta Accounts Centre and click here.
- From here, you should be able to connect the required accounts.
Checking through Facebook
- Provided you are an admin user, you should be able to see the Manage Page navigation panel on the left-hand side. Scroll down and select Settings.
- Within page settings, scroll down and click Instagram.
- From here you will be able to check and manage the connection between your Facebook business account and your Instagram business account.
We want to ensure you can build dashboards effortlessly so if you are still experiencing issues with your connection with Instagram or any other tool, please get in touch with our team via firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.