Connectors are the tools from which you collect the specific datapoints you want to display within a widget. As long as you have an account with the tool you want to connect with, then you will be able to sync this data into Hurree.
- Once logged in, navigate to the +Add Widget button which can be found in the top right-hand corner of your dashboard. On the next screen, you will see a full list of the connectors available within Hurree.
- Click the connect icon on the Google Ads Connector card.
- A Connector pop-up will appear for the Google Ads connector. Click Connect at the bottom of the pop-up and follow the steps required to sync your account.
- Once you have clicked connect you will be transported to a Google Authentication screen, where you will be directed to log in and approve the connection.
- Once connected you will see that the Google Ads card has now changed from Connect to Disconnect.
Nb. If you want to disconnect a connector from your Hurree account you can do so within the connector tab in your account settings.